- Member status is available to any water industry employee. Additionally, any employee of any company supplying equipment and/or services for direct use in the water industry shall also be eligible to become a Member.
- Membership belongs to the member, regardless of who pays the subscription. If a Member changes employer, it is the Member's responsibility to advise WIOG to amend their membership details.
- On retirement or change in employment, any person who has previously qualified for Member status may remain a Member indefinitely, by paying the Annual membership fee.
- A Member shall have full rights.
Being a Member
- The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- Annual Individual Member Fee $35.00 incl GST. for one year or $105 incl GST for three years.
- For first-time new members there is also a $10 sign up fee.
- You will be sent a renewal reminder in advance of the 1 April new subscription year.
- Membership renewal is due within 30 days, and no later than 90 days after the membership due date.
- If a membership remains unpaid for more than 90 days, it will then lapse and you will no longer be a WIOG financial member. After 90 days your membership will not be deleted, however it will become unsubscribed.
- Unsubscribed members will not receive emails, newsletters, voting rights, conference members rates and other membership benefits.
- To renew an unsubscribed membership an administration fee will be applicable.
- It is your responsibility to maintain your membership contact details, employment information and preferences. This can be done via our website https://www.wiog.org.nz//Membership where you can check when your subscription expires, and you can click to renew.
To sign up, click on the "Click here to Sign Up" button below.