WATER MAINTENANCE & OPERATIONS PERSONNEL - EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Fulton Hogan is looking for talented individuals interested in working in a collaborative environment as part of an alliance with Wellington Water, a respected infrastructure business, which touches the lives of all Wellingtonians.
To resource the alliance, Fulton Hogan is actively looking for individuals who want to make a difference in looking after some of our most precious assets: Water, human health and the environment, so communities can prosper.
We are looking for talented individuals with experience as:
- Water Reticulation Service Persons
- Drainage Service Persons
- Network and Pump Station Operators (Level 3 water and wastewater reticulation or equivalent desirable)
- Registered Industrial Electricians
- Qualified fitters and welders
- People Leaders with experience in the water sector
- Customer Service and Dispatch administrators
Who we are
Fulton Hogan is a leader in the civil construction industry and in providing infrastructure maintenance and operation services. We put people and the customer first, covering a diverse range of sectors including transport infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development sectors. We work hard to be the best, we give it our all and we take pride in what we do. We know we are only as good as our people, so we are committed to hiring, developing and retaining only the best in our teams!
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals
Fulton Hogan is committed to Living Safely in the workplace. It is expected that you will model this behaviour and inspire your team and people you engage with to be safety and quality focused.
Fulton Hogan is a family business, and when you become an employee, you become a part of the family. A company is only as good as its employees, which is why when you join Fulton Hogan, you are offered a wide variety of professional development and support, in order to reach your career goals.
If this opportunity sounds like you then apply online today!
How to apply:
We are currently looking for individual expressions of interest, to find out more please apply online
Applications close on 28 February 2019.
If you have any questions or need support with your application please contact Jess Tulia on [email protected] or 09 580 7139