All water industry personnel involved in the operation, maintenance or construction of urban, rural and industrial water related infrastructure for the management, conveyance, treatment, discharge and reuse of water and trade wastes.
The technical program will cover various aspects of the industry. Past presentations have discussed issues relating to:
- Management of dams and storages
- Wastewater collection and treatment
- Use of reclaimed water or bio solids
- Consultation and public education
- Development and application of new technologies
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Water & wastewater reticulation
- New infrastructure projects relating to water & wastewater
- Project management
- Asset management
- Training and safety issues
- Sharing of operator experiences
Our industry is often involved in upgrading, new projects, new technologies, maintenance programmes or everyday smart operations.
If you have ideas or have completed works that could influence the operational aspect of the water industry, there’s no better place to share them than here. You are encouraged to submit and abstract for the program for platform presentations. All papers are considered equally important to the technical program.